As we all know that the Exam Pattern of SSC CGL has changed.
All Aspirants are facing problem in preparation of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017.
So Find the Latest Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Preparationtips for SSC CGL here –
Checkout the full detailed : Syllabus of SSC CGL
The SSC CGL Selection will be conduct in 4 parts.
- SSC CGL Tier 1
- SSC CGL Tier 2
- SSC CGL Tier 3
- SSC CGL Tier 4
SSC CGL Tier 1 – It is a common written Exam which is based on Computer.
SSC CGL Tier 2 – Candidates who successfully qualify SSC CGL Tier 1, they have to face SSC CGL Tier 2. Which is also a Computer based written Exam.
SSC CGL Tier 3 – Tier 3 is for the students who have qualified Tier 1 & tier 2.
Tier 3 is a descriptive mode paper (Pen & Paper Mode). Candidates will have 1 hour to do this. & This Papers contains 100 marks.
The topics for SSC CGL tier 3 will be Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application Writing etc. in English/ Hindi.
SSC CGL tier 4 – This is a Data Entry Skill Test( DEST )/ Computer Proficiency Test ( CPT ) & Document Verification round.
If you clear it successfully the you are selected for SSC CGL posts.
The Exam Pattern of SSC CGL is changed now. Some changes have been made in it.
Checkout the new Exam Pattern here –
- It consists 100 Questions.
- These 100 questions consist of 200 marks.
- You have 75 Minutes (1 hour & 15 minutes) to solve these 100 questions.
- There is negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- You have 120 minutes (2 hour) time to solve it.
- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories ofposts.
- Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for thepost of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler.
- Paper IV is only for Assistant Audit Officer.
- To prepare for SSC CGL Tier 1, you have to pay attention toall the 4 sections of Exam.
- To prepare for Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – Just SolvePrevious Year Question Papers & Mock Test Papers of SSC CGL. & practice a lot.
- In SSC CGL tier 1 English you have to focus on correct English & basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. improvement of sentences.
- General Awareness includes - History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene,General Policy & Scientific Research etc. In this section you will alsohave to face the questions based on Current affairs.
- So Stay updated with all the news & latest activities.
- Solving Mock Test Papers is really important to prepare for the Exams. Itgives you an idea about the Exam pattern & paper pattern.
- Increase the level of difficulty in the preparation time, so that itwill be easier for you to solve the paper.
- Don’t take too much stress. Just work hard & hope for a better result.
- According to the new Exam pattern, you have more time to solve questions. So just pay attention to ACCURACY.
- You can also take help from Online Videos to learn Short tricks for Exams.
!! Best of Luck !!